Engineered parquet flooring Birmingham
If you are looking for engineered parquet flooring, you have come to the right place. Welcome to the engineered parquet flooring page for the Birmingham based Mazon Flooring.
Mazon Flooring have a Birmingham showroom with engineered parquet flooring on display on our stands and on the floor. We have engineered parquet flooring from Kahrs, Havwoods, V4 wood flooring, Ted Todd, Timba, Furlong and a host of other companies.
You can view some of the engineered wood floors we have available by going to our wood floor pages of this website.
Engineered parquet flooring is usually made from a mixture of a solid wood top layer [typically 3mm x 6mm thick], and a backing boards made of ply wood or other composition board.
Engineered parquet flooring is becoming much more popular than solid parquet flooring, for the following reasons:
- Less movement on the dimensions of the board due to the backing
- Engineered parquet can be installed over under floor heating [check with manufacturer]
- Less susceptible to movement with climatic changes
- Can be installed as a floated installation over underlay
- Can also be nailed or glue [depending on thickness]
- Can be installed in larger areas without breaks, compared to solid wood flooring
- Can be installed in areas of higher moisture, compared to solid parquet flooring
Contact Mazon Flooring if you would like to visit the showroom or arrange a home measure visit.